We invite the members and friends of CTUMC to our annual STATE OF THE CHURCH meeting on Monday, November 3, 2014. Dinner will be served at 6:15 and the meeting will commence at 7pm. Dinner reservations must be made in advance and need to be turned into the office by Monday, November 3 at 10am.
Click here to email the office and let them know you're coming.
Welcome to our website. We invite you to explore and learn more about our church, our mission and our ministries. If you would like information on how to be plugged in, please contact any of the staff members, or use the form on the contact page and we will get back with you soon. To listen to recent sermons, simply use the navigation to the right of this page.
Church office hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Church Office: (314) 842-2060
- Intentional spiritual growth is becoming more like Christ.
- In caring for others as God cares for us.
- Individuals are called to serve based on their gifts and strengths.
- In being an invitational congregation focused on connecting people to Christ.
How we put our faith into action:
- Spend daily time with God and live with Godly priorities.
- Participate weekly in worship.
- Give back to God with grateful hearts.
- Spend time connecting with God through daily Bible study and prayer.
- Participate in faith-based small groups.
- Help nurture and support the whole family in spiritual growth.
- Use our strengths to serve in the church.
- Give generously of our time and resources.
- Participate in hands-on missions at the local, national, and international level once a year.
- Welcome others to feel accepted and comfortable in our church family.
- Share our faith by showing love to others.